We are looking for a UI/UX designer to turn boring software to engaging, easy to use platforms for clients and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Profile – UI/UX Designer.
- Job Location – Indore.
- CTC – Best as Industry Standards, (Depends on Experience and Interview).
- Experience – 0-2 Years
What is the role of a UI/UX designer?
The UI/UX designer responsibilities include the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Testing graphics across various media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web applications.
- Design the visual design of the web and software applications.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes.
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualise and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Work closely with front end engineers and implement UI solutions and ensure the technology fully executes on the vision.
Desired Skills :
- Strong knowledge and experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
- Should have a Great sense of Colors and Typography.
- An organized work flow.
- An eye for the great designs ideas.
|Job Category||Graphic Designer, Intern Software Engineer|